ENTER OUR DESIGN COMPETITION FOR 2023
We are SO excited to announce that the Bravery Co. scarf design competition is BACK for 2023!
We're on the hunt for 3 x scarf designs to include in our 2024 scarf collection that strike that Bravery balance of being both bright & bold and stylish & sophisticated. We have had some INCREDIBLE creatives who are responsible for some of your most favourite designs. Will you be responsible for our next? 👀
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post your artwork on your Instagram grid and tag us with #braveryscarfcomp2023 (Please note we need it in your profile feed or else it will disappear after 24 hours.)
- Artwork needs to be 1:2 ratio (scarf is printed at 100 × 200cm)
- Winner receives $250 and 2 of their beautiful scarves.
- Competition closes Thursday 2nd November at 11:59pm.
- This year's winner will be voted by the public. A shortlist will be announced on 8th November with voting closing on 12th November 6pm
- Winners announced on Wednesday 15th November.
A sample of our most popular scarves...
NITTY GRITTY T&C'S
- By entering, you're acknowledging that your artwork submission is original and your own.
- Entries can be existing artwork. It doesn't necessarily need to be created newly for Bravery Co. We just asked the artwork is resized to fit the ratio required.
- Please note - if your entry is chosen, your artwork needs to be submitted as a digital file with a minimum of 200dpi at actual size of 100x200cm. If your artwork is handmade, you will be responsible for supplying a high res scan or high res photograph. PDF, TIFF, .AI, high res JPEG or PSD files are all acceptable.
- The artist maintains ownership of their artwork and can continue to sell their art however not in collaboration with other brands making scarves or headwear, or on sites where the artwork could be used to print scarves.
- Bravery Co. has the rights to sell the artwork as a scarf for 2 years.
- Bravery Co. has the right to use the artwork on the Bravery Co. website and in communications and ads over as social media, emails and P.R.
If you have any extra questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see what colourful, joy-sparking designs you will come up with this year. Good luck!