IT'S TIME TO ENTER!
We're PUMPED to announce the second Bravery Co. scarf design comp. If you have a few creative bones and would like to help a cancer warrior feel boss while riding the C-train, then carry on reading.
We're looking for 3 new bright, bold and mood-boosting designs to help create our 2022 collection. The artists will join our star-studded family of scarf collaborators plus win their printed scarf and some, sweet sweet moolah.🤑
Bravery collaborators include...
Luke John Matthew Arnold, Beck Ng, Beci Orpin, Konstantina, Andrea Shaw, Tatie Lou, Bree Morrison, Carla McRae, Slowdown Studio, Kip & Co, Arty Guava, Ellen Porteus, Marylou Faure, Maggie Stephenson, James Daw, Eve Bracewell, and Lily Windsor Walker.
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter before 6th November midnight AEST time by posting your artwork on instagram (in your profile feed) and tagging with #braveryscarfcomp2022
- If you don't have instagram you can email your artwork to email@example.com
- Artwork should be 1:2 ratio. Scarves are 100cm x 200cm.
- Max 3 entries per person
- We print our scarves digitally so you can have endless colours. Please note - digital printing doesn't print big areas of block colour well so the best designs are usually more busy.
- We're in Australia but you can be living anywhere.
- The 3 winners will be announced on Tuesday 15th November.
- Winners will receive $250 AUD and 2 x scarves in 2023 before we release your design to the world.
- Hint - some of our most popular scarves are featured above if you'd like to know what type of design really takes our fancy!
NITTY GRITTY T&C'S
- By entering, you're acknowledging that your artwork submission is original and your own.
- Entries can be existing artwork. It doesn't necessarily need to be created newly for Bravery Co. We just asked the artwork is resized to fit the ratio required.
- Please note - if your entry is chosen, your artwork needs to be submitted as a digital file at 100x200cm with a minimum of 200dpi. If your artwork is handmade, you will be responsible for creating a high res scan. PDF, TIFF, .AI, high res JPEG or PSD files are all acceptable.
The artist maintains ownership of their artwork and can continue to sell their art however not in collaboration with other brands making scarves or headwear or on sites where the artwork could be used to print scarves.
Bravery Co. has the rights to sell the artwork as a scarf for 2 years.
Bravery Co. has the right to use the artwork on the Bravery Co. website and in communications such as social media, emails and P.R.
If you have any extra questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AMIGOS!